Weight 17 Lbs.
Available Colors; Black, Coyote Tan, Red
The Get-Home-Bag is a midsized disaster preparedness kit that is perfectly suited to keep on hand in your office, dorm room or the trunk of your car.
Disaster seldom strikes at the time and place of our choosing. With that in mind, the Echo-Sigma Emergency Get-Home-Bag (GHB) is designed to provide provisions and tools appropriate to help you get home (or other suitable shelter) should an emergency emerge while you are going about everyday life. All items included in the GHB are pre-configured and ready to use right out of the box.
|Pre-configured and ready means:
This is the kit that you’ve known you need.
- 1 Compact Backpack
- 1 Hydration System (2.5 Liter) by Condor Outdoor
- 1 Echo-Sigma 1-3 Day Provision Pack (Arid); The Echo-Sigma Compact Provision Pack that comes standard is designed to feed one adult 2400 calories per day for one to three days (depending on activity level). Also included is 5 year storage emergency water. We use AquaBlox and Mainstay brand drinking water products.
If an extended state of emergency is anticipated and resupply unlikely, these supplies could be rationed for up to 3 days if water and energy discipline is high.
We use both AquaBlox and Mainstay brand drinking water products depending upon availability. Pack contents may differ from what is shown.
- 1 Echo-Sigma Compact Survival Kit: A compact storehouse of many of the smaller items that can be easily lost if not given extra consideration. The Echo-Sigma Compact Survival Kit packs quite a punch when it comes to utility and efficiently using pack space.
- 1 Echo-Sigma Compact First Aid Kit; Having quickly accessible first aid is key to taking care of yourself and being self reliant in the event of an emergency. Every Echo-Sigma Emergency Bug-Out-Bag comes with a first aid kit that is stuffed with the tools you need to take care of the most common ailments that you’ll run into in an emergency. Packed with features yet still light in weight in case you need to move on foot.
- 1 4″ scissors
- 1 3″ tweezers
- 1 first aid card
- 20 plastic bandages
- 12 alcohol swabs
- 10 wet wipes
- 10 antiseptic swabs
- 3 sting relief swabs
- 4 pain relief tablets
- 2 3″x3″ sterile gauze pads
- 1 2″x5yd. gauze roll
- 1 5″x9″ sterile abdominal dressing
- 1 0.5″x2.5yd. roll of tape
- 1 disposable CPR faceshield
- Access to 14 exclusive online training videos
- 1 Gerber “Dime” Multi-Tool; During emergencies one frequently will need to turn, screw, cut, pry or file something in order to accomplish an important task. Having the right tool on hand can mean the difference between success and failure.
The Gerber “Dime” tool includes:
- Needlenose pliers
- knife blade
- nail cleaner
- small flat blade screwdriver
- medium flat blade screwdriver
- crosspoint screwdriver
- bottle opener
1 Waterproof LED Flashlight by Fenix (187 Lumen) ; One of the most important pieces of gear that you will need at your fingertips during an emergency is a good, solid flashlight. Inexplicably, most “emergency kit” corner cutting hits the flashlight the hardest. Brightness, durability, duration and flexibility are the hallmarks of quality lighting systems and Fenix lights hit all of the right marks on all counts. Staying safe and productive during nighttime hours is essential, these are the tools you’ll need.
- 50 Feet of Military Grade 550 Paracord
- 10 Extra Large Zip Ties
- 1 Coghlan’s Emergency Tube Tent
- 1 Emergency Poncho
- 1 Plexiglass Mirror for signaling help
- 1 Thermal Sleeping Bag Cocoon by Survival Industries
- 6 Premium AA Alkaline Batteries (guaranteed fresh for 7 years)
- 1 Pair Leather Work Gloves
- 2 N95 Rated Respirator Masks
- 1 Pair of Protective Goggles
- 2 Hand Warmers by Coghlan’s